Integrate ALM Into Your Enterprise Processes
As software-enabled products become the norm, companies are facing the challenge of managing the lifecycle of "systems." An emerging component of their strategy is the integration of an existing Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) system managing software source files and binaries with enterprise-wide PLM capabilities.
Enterprise ALM Connections
PLM with Aras can be combined with an existing ALM environment, creating a complete system view of multidisciplinary products fully integrated into enterprise processes including BOM and change management while source code is managed in the ALM system.
- Integrates software deliverables into system/enterprise product structures and change processes
- Extends enterprise processes and capabilities including engineering BOM management, enterprise change and integrated project management to ALM users
Case-Study With GETRAG Ford
Learn how this leading global automotive supplier has implemented Aras as a Unified Platform for Software Development, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Product Development, Budget Planning, Quality Assurance, Traceability and Safety, 8D and Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA), Enterprise Workflow, Reporting, KPIs and more.
To develop these increasingly complex products, different departments with very different working styles, practices, processes and applications must work together effectively to create new and innovative products. Recognizing the need for Global PLM with Aras CAD Data Management for CATIA V5 and Pro/ENGINEER Document Management of 4,500 Drawings and 20,000 Files Integrated Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) for Software & Firmware Product Development Budget Planning Process Enterprise-wide CAPA Process with 8D Prototype Approval Process An Aras Community Case Study 102914 multi-discipline synchronization, GETRAG FORD Transmissions extended Aras to support the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) of the embedded software and firmware for the transmissions.
Benefits of AML Integration
- Creates a full system view improving cross-discipline synchronization, reducing potential errors, delays and costs
- Avoids unnecessary cost and risk by maintain existing ALM working processes
- Maintains productivity by allowing software developers to continue working in their familiar ALM environment
FInd Out More
Aras Community members around the world explain why they choose Aras to drive innovation throughout their business.
Discover your next PLM in this overview demonstration of the latest Release of Aras Innovator.