With the emergence of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), companies with complex products are looking for better ways to integrate their manufacturing operations. But with today’s disconnected systems, authoring and reconciling MBOMs, process plans and work instructions, and ensuring synchronization with evolving product designs can be time-consuming and error-prone. Join Product Manager, Maya Cariyappa, as she gives an in depth demonstration of Aras' Manufacturing Process Planning (MPP) module.
- Version controlled process plans detailing operations, steps, parts consumed, resources utilized, skills, documents referenced etc.
- Concurrent authoring of visually rich electronic work instructions
- Version controlled MBOM derived from EBOM using (drag and drop editing and concurrent process plan and MBOM creation)
- Automatic EBOM/MBOM reconciliation
- Plant-specific MBOMs and process plans