Integrate CAD Data Into Your Enterprise Processes
CAD data is a key component of product design and supports a wide range of downstream processes including virtual prototyping, work instructions, and technical publications.
Don't Get Locked In
CAD data is a key component of product design and supports a wide range of downstream processes including virtual prototyping, work instructions, and technical publications. Managing CAD data through enterprise processes provides a huge advantage for the business and is often a top priority of PLM initiatives.
PDM with Aras provides secure and consistent management of the creation, change and archive of information from all popular MCAD and ECAD systems. Integration with PDM/PLM makes it available across the enterprise as well as supply chain partners and fully integrates it with part and BOM structures.
- Connectors available for all popular MCAD and ECAD tools
- Integrated environment for managing multi-disciplinary & tool CAD data
- CAD file lifecycle status management, versioning and user access control
- Part and BOM items extracted and synchronized with PDM/PLM
- CAD and documents automatically linked to corresponding parts
- Viewables automatically created for Visual Collaboration
Aras CAD Data Management
See how Aras CAD Data Management provides full CAD IP management within a PLM context, across a wide range of popular authoring tools, enabling companies to use their vital product information in a safe, secure environment.
- A single system integrated with enterprise processes for all engineering data
- Reduces unnecessary errors and delays
- Supports global product development and supply chain collaboration strategies
- User authentication increases control over critical intellectual property
- Ability to include CAD data in all PLM processes increases engineering efficiencies
Additional Aras to CAD Connectors
Find Out More
Learn how the T-Systems CATIA Connector for Aras enables you to fully leverage your investment in CATIA V5.
Learn how the SolidWorks Connector for Aras enables you to fully leverage your investment in SolidWorks.