Regain control of your BOMs and product structures through the lifecycle.
Bringing complex new products to market and maintaining them through their life requires managing bills of material (BOM) across many groups inside the organization and into the supply chain. The challenge of managing multiple BOM representations can leave organizations struggling to improve quality, reduce time-to-market and manage costs.
Complete BOM Visibility
BOM Management helps organizations manage and synchronize multiple sources of BOM information in order to create and maintain structured, multi-level bills of material for design, manufacture and support.
- Ensures multi-disciplinary team members, suppliers and outsourced manufacturers have the right information
- Increases team collaboration and productivity
- Improves product quality and facilitates re-use
- Reduces product costs, manufacturing errors, scrap and rework
- Improves the outcome of design to goal initiatives
- Alternate/substitute parts
- Options (variants) and configuration rules
- BOM red-lining and compare
- Target-estimated-calculated-actual weight and cost
- Multiple BOM views
BOM Impact and Effectiveness at GE
Find out how General Electric customized Aras PLM to produce "big wins" across the board for their engineering teams.
Find Out More
Aras Community members around the world explain why they choose Aras to drive innovation throughout their business.
See an overview demonstration of the BOM and Part functionality of Aras Innovator and much more.