Regain control of your BOMs and product structures through the lifecycle.
Bringing complex new products to market and maintaining them through their life requires managing bills of material (BOM) across many groups inside the organization and into the supply chain. The challenge of managing multiple BOM representations can leave organizations struggling to improve quality, reduce time-to-market and manage costs.
Complete BOM Visibility
BOM Management helps organizations manage and synchronize multiple sources of BOM information in order to create and maintain structured, multi-level bills of material for design, manufacture and support.
- Ensures multi-disciplinary team members, suppliers and outsourced manufacturers have the right information
- Increases team collaboration and productivity
- Improves product quality and facilitates re-use
- Reduces product costs, manufacturing errors, scrap and rework
- Improves the outcome of design to goal initiatives
- Alternate/substitute parts
- Options (variants) and configuration rules
- BOM red-lining and compare
- Target-estimated-calculated-actual weight and cost
- Multiple BOM views
BOM Impact and Effectiveness at GE
Find out how General Electric customized Aras PLM to produce "big wins" across the board for their engineering teams.
Find Out More
This 15-minute demo gives an overview of Aras Innovator capabilities and gives insight to how you can utilize it create better visibility and efficient BOM management.
This presentation is on General Electric and how they were able to produce "big wins" across the board for their engineering teams with Aras Innovator by connecting...
This quick 5-minute video goes over various topics from Aras Innovator such as, Audit Trails, Revision History, Integrated BOM Redlining, and eCAD/mCAD Collaboration.
Learn why you should treat BOMs strategically and discover the future of bill of materials management.