As a Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for …
- collecting and defining requirements
- installing and configuring PLM software and other software used by the PLM software (e.g., Microsoft SQL, IIS, etc.)
- developing and testing any code developed for a particular project
- customization of the product for customers
- establish and document procedures developed for a customer
We are looking for engineers with strong problem solving skills, and a grounding in engineering principles. Technical experience must include...
- 1 year of experience with C#
- 2+ years with SQL is required
- 1 year experience with Web Application development is required
- professionally interact and communicate with customers and internal team members
- ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to travel 50%, primarily regional with frequent 3-4 day North America trips as required.
- Bachelor’s degree and US citizenship preferred
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, vision and life Insurance
- Vacation and paid holidays
- 1/2 day per month for “family” time
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Casual dress code
As part of our team, you'll be working with a collaborative, knowledgeable group of individuals. Within the team there are several that have celebrated 15+ years while a few have been together for over 20 years. We believe this culture and spirit of collaboration, innovation and commitment have contributed to our long term success and strong relationships we enjoy with partners, customers and industry peers.