We’re hiring a Project Manager with experience in Product Lifecycle Management and delivering solutions for engineering/manufacturing organizations. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to help achieve delivery, quality and budget objectives. He or she will work with technical engagement teams and have the technical aptitude to guide and drive a successful solution. We are looking for a creative and self-motivated person who will fit in with our focused yet friendly environment. If you enjoy working in an environment where you can implement solutions to the betterment of your customer, you are encouraged to apply.
- Project Manager responsibilities and duties
- Meet with clients to derive the requirements of each project.
- Work with staff to implement the solution
- Hands-on implementation capability
- Develop project plans and track project performance: budgetary and short/long term goals.
Project Manager qualifications
- 3+ years experience in project management with PMP certification desired
- experienced with the Agile project management approach
- Advanced analytical skills
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Ability to manage all aspects of a project
- Technical experience as follow:
- 1 year experience with web application development is required
- Must be able to travel 30%, primarily regional with frequent 3-4 day North America trips as required.
- Bachelor’s degree and US citizenship preferred.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life Insurance
- Vacation and paid holidays
- “Family” time
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Casual dress code
As part of our team, you'll be working with a collaborative, knowledgeable group of individuals. Within the team there are several that have celebrated 15+ years while a few have been together for over 20 years. We believe this culture and spirit of collaboration, innovation and commitment have contributed to our long term success and the strong relationships we enjoy with partners, customers and industry peers.