A Passionate Team That's Tackling The Biggest Issues in PLM and Data Management
At The vdR Group, we pride ourselves in the collective skill, experience and creativity that we provide our clients and partners. While technical expertise is important, we also know that success and growth is ultimately driven by the trust and strong professional relationships we’ve developed over the last 30 years. We’re always looking for motivated, independent professionals who share our relationship-focused approach to business. The vdR Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- disability and life insurance programs.
- bonuses and other performance based compensation arraignments
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent care, and commuter)
- Equity and 401k plans
- Generous paid time off
- Time off for volunteering
Featured Job Opening
PLM Solution Engineer
As a PLM Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for the following items as well as being able to travel frequently on 3-4 day North American trips.
- collecting and defining requirements
- installing and configuring PLM software
- developing and testing any code developed for a particular project
- customization of the product for customers
- establish and document procedures developed for a customer
We are looking for engineers with strong problem solving skills, and a grounding in engineering principles.
- 1-year experience with Web Application development is required
- Professionally interact and communicate with customers and internal team members
- ability to work with minimal supervision
Bachelor’s degree and US citizenship preferred. Submit your resume, cover letter, and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Career Inquiry" in the subject. The vdR Group is an equal opportunity employer.