Join a Passionate Team Tackling Today's Biggest Issues in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Data Management
At The vdR Group, we pride ourselves in the collective skill, experience and creativity that we provide our clients and partners. While technical expertise is important, we also know that success is driven by the trust and the strong professional relationships we’ve developed over the last 30 years. We’re always looking for motivated, independent professionals who share our relationship-focused approach to business. The vdR Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Disability and life insurance programs.
- Bonuses and performance based compensation arraignments
- Work Location Flexibility
- Equity and 401k plans
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Higher Education Tuition Reimbursement
Featured Job Opening
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for …
- collecting and defining requirements
- installing and configuring PLM software and other software used by the PLM software (e.g., Microsoft SQL, IIS, etc.)
- developing and testing any code developed for a particular project
- customization of the product for customers
- establish and document procedures developed for a customer
Required Technical experience includes...
- 1 year of experience with C#
- 2+ years with SQL
- 1 year experience with Web Application development
- professionally interact and communicate with customers and internal team members