SYNCHRONIZE ENGINEERING AND MANUFACTURING PROCESSES TO IMPROVE OPERATIONS
As organizations strive to reduce time to market and minimize costly delays and rework, integration between PLM and ERP is a prerequisite, ensuring synchronization of the engineering and manufacturing views of the BOM and the change process.
Get Your Business in Sync
The Aras integration for ERP provides an effective integration of data, structures and workflow supporting part and BOM release and engineering change processes.
- Bi-directional exchange of documents, CAD files, BOMs, parts, classification, item status and more
- Workflow integration linking release and change processes between PLM and ERP
- Integrate with multiple ERP systems
- User interface integration
Imperial Tobacco Group: Making the Aras PLM Choice
Watch how Imperial Tobacco Group came to the conclusion that Aras was the right PLM system for them. Imperial Tobacco Group plc (ITG) is a British multinational tobacco company headquartered in Bristol, United Kingdom. It is the world's fourth-largest cigarette company measured by market share and the world's largest producer of cigars, fine-cut tobacco and tobacco papers.
- Reduces the workload associated with the release and change processes
- Reduces the likelihood of costly and time-consuming errors leading to excess inventory, scrap and rework
- Brings products to market faster
- Increases customer satisfaction
Find Out More
See Configuration & Change Management process changes that impact the business at the enterprise level.
Watch this on-demand webcast to get an introduction to visual collaboration and see Aras Innovator 11 in action.