ENSURE PROPER ACCESS & CONTROL OVER BUSINESS PROCESSE
Keep track of progress. To ensure good data management practices, all information items in PLM need to have a well-defined lifecycle model to track progress and control access privileges.
Automate Your Processes
Aras implements lifecycles to define the states in which an item's instance exists and to control access and versions. Lifecycles state changes are typically automated by Workflows, providing a foundation for managing business processes.
- Define multiple lifecycle states and transitions using graphical tools
- Trigger item versioning
- Control access privileges and item locking
- Initiate Workflows
- Trigger emails
- Ensures all information items are properly managed
- Provides visibility of status, avoiding confusion
- Manages access privileges, avoiding inadvertent access
- Provides basis for automating business processes, saving time
Resilient PLM Whitepaper
Find out how Aras PLM is a flexible, scalable and resilient product innovation platform that can handle today's complexity and adapt quickly to address tomorrow's accelerating pace of change.
Find Out More
Aras Community members around the world explain why they choose Aras to drive innovation throughout their business.
See an overview demonstration of the BOM and Part functionality of Aras Innovator and much more.
Aras Scalability Benchmark Methodology
Industry's Largest Independent Testing Validates Aras Scales to 1 Million Users on Microsoft SQL Server 2014.