Aras Configuration Engineer
Position Location – Orange, CA
specific responsibilities on client projects would include requirements analysis, implementing, configuration design/engineering, use case definition, development, installation, configuration, training and support of Aras Innovator PLM software.
- Experience with CAD systems and configuration management
- PLM/PDM implementation or administration experience
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Capable of writing clear understandable requirements, specifications and use cases
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- 4 Year Degree in Engineering, IS or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Manufacturing, engineering or document control experience
- Willing to travel 50% of the time
If you desire a challenge and would like to explore opportunities at The vdR Group, submit your resume and a cover letter for consideration.
Submit your resume, cover letter, and questions to email@example.com with "Career Inquiry" in the subject.
The vdR Group is an equal opportunity employer.