Position Location – Orange, CA
You’ve heard the recent excitement surrounding PLM, both in the Cloud and on-site. The vdR Group works with advanced web-based SOA Frameworks with HTML5 and Mobile app front end-ends, delivered either as a Cloud-PLM solution, or on-site as commercial enterprise open source. Our flexibility both in platform and delivery models have crated an unique period of growth and innovation in this industry. .
The vdR Group is looking for Senior PLM Consultants who will play a key role in successful customer deployments of PLM solutions. You will lead an implementation team in the planning, elaboration, design, construction and transition of solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Lead an implementation team in all aspects of solution deployment
- Lead the analysis and documentation of customer requirements through the delivery of workshops
- Develop requirements specifications, Use Cases, and functional specifications
- Transform customer requirements to technical solutions through a thorough understanding of the Aras Innovator suite of tools
- Lead the creation of project deliverables including both technical and business elements
- Assign tasks to project members and reviews the team’s work products to ensure that they are accurate and consistent. Supervise and manage project teams as appropriate.
- Professionally interact and communicate with customers and internal team members
- Clearly demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Have a thorough understanding of enterprise application deployment methodologies, preferable PLM applications
- Must be able to write clear, understandable Requirements, SOW, Specification documents, and Use Cases.
- Technically self-sufficient with data modeling techniques, SQL Server and Microsoft Office products. Installation and configuration of SQL Server, SQL Scripting (Transact SQL), SQL triggers, stored procedures, functions
- Familiar with data migration techniques from legacy systems
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of PLM deployment experience
- Experience in any of the following verticals: Automotive, Consumer Products, High Tech Electronics, Aerospace
- Industry knowledge of any of the following : Engineering Change processes, Phase Gate Project Management, Quality systems processes, DFMEA, PFMEA, CAPA, Manufacturing Process Planning, CMII change management
- Must be able to travel 50%, primarily regional with frequent 3-4 day North America trips as required
If you desire a challenge and would like to explore opportunities at The vdR Group, submit your resume and a cover letter for consideration.
Submit your resume, cover letter, and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Career Inquiry" in the subject.
The vdR Group is an equal opportunity employer.