As a PLM Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- collecting and defining requirements
- installing and configuring PLM software and other software used by the PLM software (e.g., Microsoft SQL, IIS, etc.)
- developing and testing any code developed for a particular project
- customization of the product for customers
- establish and document procedures developed for a customer
We are looking for engineers with strong problem solving skills, and a grounding in engineering principles.
- 1-year experience with Web Application development is required
- Professionally interact and communicate with customers and internal team members
- ability to work with minimal supervision
Must be able to travel 50% if the time, primarily regional with frequent 3-4 day North America trips as required. Bachelor’s degree and US citizenship preferred.
Submit your resume, cover letter, and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Career Inquiry" in the subject.
The vdR Group is an equal opportunity employer.