Integrate Product Data Management Into Your Enterprise Processes
As organizations develop and update their PLM strategies or as a result of mergers or acquisitions, they may face the challenge of leveraging an existing PDM system managing CAD and document files and integrating it with new, enterprise-wide PLM capabilities.
Connecting PDM with the Enterprise
While Aras provides full PDM capabilities, PLM with Aras can be fully integrated with existing PDM environments. This provides organizations with a low risk approach to making CAD deliverables and documents available to the wider enterprise and providing full integration into enterprise processes including BOM and change management. Multiple PDM systems can be integrated with a single PLM environment.
- Integrates CAD files and local part and BOM structures with enterprise product structures
- Extends enterprise processes and capabilities including engineering BOM management, enterprise change and integrated project management to CAD/PDM users
- Reduces the time and cost to implement enterprise PLM capabilities
- Reduces cost and risk by maintain existing CAD integration and working processes
- Maintains productivity by allowing CAD users to continue working in their familiar PDM environment
Complex Product Data Management
See a demonstration of PDM designed to handle today's complex products and processes.
Find Out More
Aras Community members around the world explain why they choose Aras to drive innovation throughout their business.
See an overview demonstration of the BOM and Part functionality of Aras Innovator and much more.
Aras Scalability Benchmark Methodology
Industry's Largest Independent Testing Validates Aras Scales to 1 Million Users on Microsoft SQL Server 2014.