Managing Complexity Through All Aspects of Your Product Lifecycle
Against a background of evolving requirements, unforeseen technology challenges and pressures to control costs and timescales, managing new product development projects and programs can be very challenging. Leading organizations achieve success by combining proven project management approaches, stage-gate methods and comprehensive risk management.
Parts Management provides complete control over the lifecycle of parts including automated workflows to manage the approval processes. Links to CAD models, drawings and documents are automatically maintained. Classification schemes may be implemented to support search and reuse.
- Project templates based on PMI principles provide best practices
- Stage-gate processes
- Project collaboration workspaces
- Forward, backward and milestone scheduling
- Interactive dashboard summarizes entire project portfolio
- Intuitive, easy-to-use scorecards, KPI metrics and reports
- Gantt charts
- Managing tasks and deliverables in a single environment simplifies processes and improves adoption
- Enhanced schedule visibility can optimize use of resources, reduce project costs and increases profit margins
- Improved task accountability can shorten product development cycles and help manage and mitigate risk
Aras Innovator Intro Demo
Get a quick overview demonstration with this eight minute introduction video from Aras.
Aras Community members around the world explain why they choose Aras to drive innovation throughout their business.
See an overview demonstration of the BOM and Part functionality of Aras Innovator and much more.
Aras Scalability Benchmark Methodology
Industry's Largest Independent Testing Validates Aras Scales to 1 Million Users on Microsoft SQL Server 2014.