Create Visibility and Identify Problems Using Defined Custom Metrics
In order to ensure progress and to identify problems, managers and executives need access to reports providing visibility into business processes and insight into issues. But typical reporting tools are hard to use and require system administrator or IT help, resulting in long delays waiting for new reports to be created.
Report Your Progress
Aras Self-Service Reporting is an easy to use capability which allows any user to configure new reports without special knowledge or training. By creating and modifying reports themselves, users are able to get the right result first time without any delays.
- Configure new reports easily without special privileges or training
- Combine tables and graphics for easy to interpret reports
- Output report results and share in multiple formats
- Ensure user access privileges are respected
Google Charts Integration
See how Aras's partnership with IHS provides access to over 430 million parts within the IHS database to appear in your PLM system. This transformative business model change allows users access to these components with no need for maintenance of parametric data.
- Improves management visibility of status and progress
- Identifies process bottlenecks leading to avoidance of delays
- Improves support for business decision-making
- Improves team collaboration by sharing insights with co-workers
Find Out More
See Configuration & Change Management process changes that impact the business at the enterprise level.
Watch this on-demand webcast to get an introduction to visual collaboration and see Aras Innovator 11 in action.
Discover how Aras PLM is a flexible, scalable and resilient product innovation platform that can handle today's complexity.