Manage Complex Systems-Based Products Across Disciplines
Managing the lifecycle of "systems" products is one of the biggest challenges facing product organizations. It involves unprecedented levels of collaboration to work on products with much greater complexity, often under high cost and timescale pressures. And as software-enabled products become the norm in the Internet of Things world, this is a challenge that is impacting more businesses.
Simplify the Complex
PLM with Aras provides a complete set of capabilities to manage the lifecycle of complex multi-disciplinary products from requirements, through development, manufacture and support.
- System level product design (functional blocks, model based)
- System-based requirements management
- Management of multi-disciplinary deliverables for hardware and software development and maintenance
- Systems-based management of the evolving configuration of products and variants through the complete lifecycle
- Multi-disciplinary modular technical documentation
- Supports the rapid development of complex systems-based products
- Provides a complete environment for multi-disciplinary collaboration
- Provides schedule visibility and enforces best-practice ways of working to simplify management
Dr. Eigner Discusses: Industrial Internet
Watch as Dr. Martin Eigner explains how you should rethink the traditional way of how to develop and product products with Industrial Internet.
Find Out More
Aras Community members around the world explain why they choose Aras to drive innovation throughout their business.
Model-Based SOA White Paper
Learn about Aras Innovator's proven enterprise application framework for PLM: a model-based service-oriented architecture [SOA].
Aras Scalability Benchmark Methodology
Industry's Largest Independent Testing Validates Aras Scales to 1 Million Users on Microsoft SQL Server 2014.