Simplify How You Create and Manage Your Product Documentation
Companies that produce asset-type products typically face the challenge of creating and maintaining complex technical documents describing the operation and maintenance of the product. These documents typically consume a great deal of resources in their production and require a long lead-time to complete.
Fixing the Publications Bottleneck
Technical Documentation is a content authoring tool, that provides component content management capability for topics-based, modular documentation. Technical Documentation enables users of various disciplines to author, visualize, share, and publish information all within a central, controlled, and collaborative environment.
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Embedded references to document components promote reuse
- Options definition enables content filtering and usage across multiple document categories
- User-defined styles and formatting
- Structured data model enforced by a user-defined schema ensures consistency
- Change management ensures data integrity
- Collaboration with multiple authors reduces document lead time
- Modular content drives reuse and reduces costs
- A managed process increases status visibility and reduces errors
- Captures and enforces best practices
GETRAG FORD Transmissions Developer Documentation
See how GETRAG Ford Transmissions created a custom tool for developer documentation with Aras to analyze the structure of their applications.
Find Out More
Aras Community members around the world explain why they choose Aras to drive innovation throughout their business.
Model-Based SOA White Paper
Learn about Aras Innovator's proven enterprise application framework for PLM: a model-based service-oriented architecture [SOA].
Aras Scalability Benchmark Methodology
Industry's Largest Independent Testing Validates Aras Scales to 1 Million Users on Microsoft SQL Server 2014.