Effectively Execute Custom Processes Unique to Your Business
To ensure that business processes are consistently executed in a timely manner, workflows are required to define the activities to be performed. Keep you business in order.
Manage Your Processes
A workflow defines the set of activities representing the template for a business process such as an ECO approval. Workflows ensure all process steps are completed, in the correct order and in a repeatable fashion across the business.
- Graphical definition of activities and activity paths
- Work assignment and voting (approvals)
- Voting rules
- Configurable escalations when activities are not completed on time
- Ensures that business processes are executed in a timely and consistent manner
- Provides visibility into the status of processes, avoiding confusion
- Automates the lifecycle of information items
- Basis for continuous process improvement
Case New Holland Implements Aras PLM and Instantly Sees Positive Results
See how implementing Aras PLM filled Case New Holland's management void and enhanced visibility and productivity.
Find Out More
Watch as John Sperling, Vice President of Product Management, lists the new features of Aras Innovator 11.
Model-Based SOA White Paper
Learn about Aras Innovator's proven enterprise application framework for PLM: a model-based service-oriented architecture [SOA].
Aras Scalability Benchmark Methodology
Industry's Largest Independent Testing Validates Aras Scales to 1 Million Users on Microsoft SQL Server 2014.